At Happy Wallet Quality Auto Repair in Naples, we put people's relationships first. For us, it isn’t just about fixing cars. We see you as more than a repair bill, as we will work together to keep you and your family riding safely and smoothly. We understand that vehicle repairs can be costly and by Happy Wallet Quality Auto Repair providing you with a peace of mind 5-year/50,000 mile Nationwide Warranty we can provide value to your repairs.
WARRANTY: Most repairs with Happy Wallet Quality Auto Repair are covered by our industry-leading local & nationwide warranty for up to 5 years/50,000 miles. Repairs with dealership parts have 24-month/24,000-miles. Routine maintenance services will not apply to the warranties above. Most wearable parts such as but not limited to brakes, spark plugs, and belts are covered 24-month/24,000-mile warranty. Engines, transmissions, differentials, dry clutch kits, and commercial vehicles carry a 24-month/24,000-mile warranty unless noted otherwise. See details below.
HOW TO USE YOUR HAPPY WALLET WARRANTY:
We perform all local warranty work and are not responsible for warranty repair costs should you decide to take your vehicle elsewhere. If you are within 50 miles of a Happy Wallet location and experience a warranty issue, you must return to Happy Wallet for warranty repairs to be covered. You may bring your vehicle to any Happy Wallet location for repairs.
Happy Wallet has a nationwide network of shops to help us take care of you no matter where you are. In the unlikely circumstance that you have a problem far from us, you must call NAPA (800)452-NAPA or TechNet Professional (866) 588-0728 to have repairs performed by an approved facility.
Any aftermarket, extended, or factory warranty that covers a needed component holds the primary position and takes precedence over any Happy Wallet warranty. Any part with its own manufacturer’s warranty (Tire mileage warranties and battery life warranties, for example) will be covered to the extent of that specific warranty – not the Happy Wallet warranty.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
- A 5-year/50,000-mile limited parts and labor warranty applies to private passenger vehicles. Heavy-duty and commercial vehicle repairs and services are covered by a 2-year/24,000-mile limited parts and labor warranty.
- In all cases, the warranty expires when either limit is met; time or mileage.
- Vehicles that are modified from the factory's original condition (lifted/lowered, tuned, emissions-deleted etc.) are not covered under this warranty. Modifications made after repairs or service will void any remaining warranty.
- The warranty will not be valid if the vehicle has been abused, misused or if subsequent repair, service, or alteration has affected the covered items.
- The warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the service and/or repairs, and only to the actual work performed and the parts installed on the visit in question.
- Our warranty does not include coverage for car rental expenses, towing, lost wages, or any other related expenses.
- The maximum warranty coverage is equal to the total parts and labor cost of the original repair.
- While mechanical brake parts enjoy our 5-year/50,000-mile warranty, brake friction part replacements are covered by a 2-year/24,000-mile limited parts and labor warranty.
- If no preferred authorized repair facilities are available during a breakdown from one of our covered items, please call Happy Wallet immediately to help navigate through the process of getting your covered items repaired under warranty. We will not pay or issue refunds for unauthorized warranty repairs performed by any other individuals/facilities without prior approval in advance by Happy Wallet management.
Happy Wallet’s 5-year/50,000-mile warranty began on September 1st, 2023. Prior to that date, most services were covered by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
Schedule an appointment